How to Register for VAT in the UAE?
Taxable persons with a minimum turn over of AED 375,000 and above should get registered with the Federal Tax Authority on the website www.tax.gov.ae, The Tax registration number will be issued by the Federal Tax Authority.
Online Dubai VAT Registration Procedure:
The procedure to register for VAT in Dubai and other provinces of UAE will have to be carried out on the Federal Tax Authority website.
The VAT registration process in the UAE is as below:
1. The applicant should register online on the Federal tax authority website.
2. VAT registration form would require specific business details, such as:
- Description of business activities.
- Last 12 months turnover figures.
- Projected future turnover figures.
- Expected values of imports and exports.
- Whether you expect to deal with GCC suppliers or customers?
- Details of Customs authority registration, if applicable
3. The various documents required are not limited to: Document identifying the authorized signatory e.g. Emirates ID (Authorized signatory can be director, owner, someone holding a power of attorney to sign on behalf of the business).
- Trade license.
- Other official documents authorizing the entity to conduct activities within the UAE, like:
a. Certificate of incorporation
b. Articles of association
c. Bank account details
If registration is successful, a Tax Registration Number (TRN) will be issued within 20 days. Find out How to register for VAT in UAE, How to Register VAT in Dubai, for more information, Enquire now.